Feature Rich, System Ready Web Based PBX. An IP PBX is a switchboard or Private Branch Exchange which uses Internet Protocol. It is a server which uses your Internet Connection to route all your incoming and outgoing calls. Your customers can get hold of the right person immediately. Routing can be based on any means you choose: Time, skills or hunting. You can either use your existing Internet Connection, or we can assist you in setting up a Fibre or Wireless Solution at your premises. Additional features of the PBX can be installed remotely with the click of a button. This means no costly call out fees when you want to make changes on your PBX.
- Time based routing: Night and weekend messages.
- Skills based routing: Messages to be distributed to the relevant people.
- An Interactive voice response (IVR): Allows incoming calls to be controlled automatically, 24/7.
- Soft switch: The software-based platform allows for seamless add-on features as well as standard features found on conventional PABXs.
- IP-based infrastructure: Because it works on your existing IT network, you only need a single network point for your computer and phone. Your extension is always where your computing device is.
- Remote Access: Because there is no dedicated infrastructure, maintenance and upgrades can be handled remotely.
- Expandable: Grows with your business, giving you local or remote extensions on or off site. Add users – even branches, to one IP PBX.
- No license costs: Pay a once off up-front fee.
- Cost-effective technology: Lower operating costs with minimal hardware, remote support and a flat rate for all the features.
- Automatic failover in the event of a failure.
- Businesses wanting to save money
- Businesses looking to be able to make changes to their PBX from a remote location, saving money on call out fees.
- Call Centres looking for a Feature Rich, System Ready, Web Based PBX.
Enjoy the cost saving benefits of routing your Voice calls via our network without having to purchase a new PBX with a VoIP Gateway. A VoIP Gateway is a device which converts telephony traffic from analogue to digital. Telephone calls are converted to digital packets, enabling telephone calls to transport over a local area network (LAN) or other IP-based network.
Using our VoIP Gateway, all your outgoing calls will be routed to our Voice network (Voice over IP solution) without having to change your current PBX system. Our solution has proven to be interoperable with all major soft switches and SIP-PBX brands.
VOICE OVER IP (VOIP)
VoIP is also called Voice over Internet Protocol (IP). It simply means sending voice calls over the Internet as opposed to traditional telephone lines. For the user it feels exactly the same as making a conventional call. Transmitting voice over the Internet is almost equivalent to sending any other data over the Internet.
No matter where you or the dialed party is, we can connect you affordably. We have direct connection agreements with other telephony service providers. You therefore receive reduced call rates which in turn save you money on your overall telephony costs.